Markdown editor available in Create listings, Create Accounts
Markdown format is rendered/formatted in listing detail page and account detail page in the web apps.
When creating new projects(tenant), you can configure the main fields needed to launch your website
You can test from here: Launchpad - Tradly
- Social Icons
- Footer icons for app icons
- Change Fonts
- Event marketplace template
- Product marketplace template
- Directory Template (soon)
In event marketplace template, Users would be able to browse the listing on 3 methods.
“You May Also Like” listing recommendation on current listing
“ More from the Account” in listing page. This will help user to navigate more content and reduce churn rates.
- Google Tag Manager
- You can use by going to Superadmin > Settings > Web Config > GTM
- Logo & Header on mobile
- BUG: Promo banner enhancement where you can upload different banner for mobile and desktop
- BUG: Mobile Web - Menu click behaviour bug fixed
- Account Creation - Image is not mandatory. Added default image when there is no image in accounts.
- Listing Page UI enhancements
- 16 minor adjustments related to alignment and styling consistency across the product and event marketplace templates.
Use this URL to preview all the minor changes: http://social.tradly.co/