I hope you are safe during the pandemic time. While working from home like you, we have been continuously finding ways to improve the product and customer expectations. With change always in mind, we have got the below updates to be shared. If you have got any feedback, share it with us.
We would like to share what we will be focusing on in the new few months and product updates.
- Additional focus on Headless API Product
- Introducing Marketplace Ecosystem
- Product Updates
API first product is the core pillar of our solution offering. Increasing the focus and allocating more resources to API products will make
- New product features
- Easy for partners(developers/agencies) to build applications (Action items like an enhancement to documentation and API Reference)
- Open-source front end starter kits to speed up the development of apps
Open Source App Kits
To speed up the development of front-end apps for the Headless product, we will be releasing new starter kits. We have developed three front-end (apps) starter kits. Few are already open-sourced and others will be available soon. These apps are built on top of Tradly API. If you are a developer, We welcome your feedbacks.
1. ReactJs Web template
Use Cases: Product Marketplaces
Status of development: Intermediate
GitHub Link ( it and watch for updates)
2. React Native
Use Case: Event Marketplaces, Service Marketplaces which involve calendaring system
Status of development: Advanced
Github: Yet to be open-sourced (in a week or so)
3. React Native
Use cases: Recycle management, finding bins, collection point, etc
Status of development: Basic
Github: Available within this September
4. Flutter App
Use cases: Buyer-focused app for B2C brands /Grocery Shopping, etc.
Status of development: Basic
Github Link ( it and watch for updates)
Starter Kit Roadmap
- Integrating with NextJs Commerce
- Vue Storefront
Now you can own the Mobile Application Code
- PS: Not to confuse with the headless API / Backend source code
- There are cases where you want to change the way the app looks or user experience. But don’t want to develop from scratch to avoid risks and time.
- You can buy the code directly in our marketplace. Reply to this email as of now
- We have our source codes, partner codes as well.
Inviting Partner Development Agencies
- We will be inviting new front-end development agencies to help with your custom app developments.
- They will be progressively onboarded in the coming months.
- Do reach out to us if you are a developer or agencies wants to develop an application and sell it to our customers.
Advanced integrations as extensions
- Extensions/addons is advanced integrations and unique functionalities for different types of marketplaces
- We have 20+ as of now from partner development agencies and in-house. We will be continuing to add more add ons + providing suggestions to partner development agencies on what they can develop for you.
New API Functionalities.
- In-app payments (Google and Apple)
- Listing variance
- New payment gateways for the Middle East Countries
- Search & filter improvements across the app (Especially attribute searches)
- Map View for listing browsing
- Plus dozen of minor improvements.
Enhancement in SuperAdmin
As part of our DIY freedom and product-first approach, we have been continuously enhancing the SuperAdmin.
- App Strings Translation (Now you can change the app strings directly from SuperAdmin)
- Email templates customization from SuperAdmin (System emails going out can be customized)